some configuration fixes

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Thu, 25 May 2000 18:34:02 +0200

Hi,

I fixed some configuration stuff for GPA:

 o There is an ./autogen.sh script which you should run after checking
   the gpa module out of the CVS.  It takes care of running all the
   required tools in order to create the configure script.

 o GPG is now located by the configure script and there is an hidden
   option --gpg-program=path-to-gpg to override this.

 o gpa --help does work and it should be possible to put options
   into the file ~/.gnupg/gpa.conf just like with GnuPG.

There are still the problems with the windowmanagers and the tooltips.
--tooltip-kludge helps a little bit but someone should see what the
real problem is.  AFAI, it works only forrect with fvwm2 - I have not
installed it here and can't test it therefore.

  Werner

--
Werner Koch				OpenPGP key 621CC013
OpenIT GmbH                             tel +49 211 239577-0