"Created at" entry in the details window

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Thu Dec 20 13:28:02 2001

--llIrKcgUOe3dCx0c

On Thu, Dec 20, 2001 at 09:15:30AM +0100, Werner Koch wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:17:14 +0100, Michael Mauch said:
>=20
> > Can I send a patch (180 lines) to the list or somewhere else? The patch
> > is against gpa 0.4.2 at the moment, but if you don't like that, I can
>=20
> Send it to me.  I'll try to apply some pacthes within the next days.

In general you can send short patches like this to the list directly.
If the patch is much longer you should place it somewhere
and mail the  URL.

--=20
Professional Service around Free Software                (intevation.net) =
=20
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)

--llIrKcgUOe3dCx0c

--llIrKcgUOe3dCx0c--