Feature request for fetching unknown keys

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Fri Nov 16 13:02:02 2001

--6WlEvdN9Dv0WHSBl

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 01:36:08PM +0200, Jukka Holappa wrote:
> I tried gpa today. I imported keys from gnupg-.../g10/pubring.asc and the
> result was that there were a few known keys and a few unknown ones. It
> would be nice to pop up key import window with Key ID prefilled when
> double clicking unknown keys or something similar. Or better yet.. option
> to fetch all signatures from keyserver who have signed a selected key.

A good idea.
As a workaround you could use gpg on the command line
as the --recv-keys command will accept multiple keys.

	Bernhard
--=20
Professional Service around Free Software                (intevation.net) =
=20
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)

--6WlEvdN9Dv0WHSBl

--6WlEvdN9Dv0WHSBl--