gpa core dump

Jan-Oliver Wagner jan@intevation.de
Wed Nov 21 16:09:01 2001

Hi Rodney,

On Thu, Nov 08, 2001 at 01:26:11PM -0800, Rodney D. Myers wrote:
> I'm using gpa 0.4.1, and after I have imported both, and RSA & DSS pgp
> key using the following command,
>
> "gpg --import --allow-secret-key-import"
>
> when trying to start gpa, it core dumps.
>
> What do I need to send along, to help get this fixed?

I am sorry, but there is currently no highly active developer
community around gpa. The developers currently are busy working
hard on support towards s/mime.

If you feel adventureous, try to debug and find out
where the problem lies (but be sure to use the current 0.4.2
tar-ball or the cvs).

	Jan

--
Jan-Oliver Wagner               http://intevation.de/~jan/