mutt smime support

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Wed Oct 10 17:11:01 2001

Hi,

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 14:08:22 +0200, Stefan Marsiske said:

> i've been working with elmy@acm.org on smime 4 mutt. he did the main part, i
> just changed a few things. but i have rewritten a few things in it. i rewrote
> the openssl interface. it's a few months old, and nowhere yet publicised code,
The problem in using OpenSSL is that it is not GPL compatible. So there is no way for us to base it on OpenSSL. We should discuss with Thomas on how to create a common MOSS interface. The currently used command line interface is somewhat limited. Werner -- Werner Koch Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur g10 Code GmbH et non datur, nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est. Privacy Solutions -- Augustinus