edit key interface in GPGME

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Fri Aug 2 15:29:02 2002

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 14:38:25 +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Cool.
> I take it that this will lead to a gpa which will be compatible with gpg
> 1.0.7?

I don't think so.

> Or do we have to wait for 1.2 to be released?

We will have to wait until a version of gpgme with the --edit-key interface
is released. I think from this point we will depend on whatever gpg gpgme
depends on. From Marcus's message I take it that this particular feature
depends on 1.1.90 (checking the gpg ChangeLog it looks like there were
several changes to the edit menu since 1.0.7).

How close we are to that release, I don't know. Does someone? Anyway, first
we should have GPA ready, and then worry about that :-)

Regards,
--
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/