Compile problem with packages from CVS

Steffen Hansen steffen@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se
Thu Aug 8 13:54:01 2002

On Wed, 7 Aug 2002, Michael [iso-8859-15] Häckel wrote:

> On Tuesday 06 August 2002 20:27, Michael Häckel wrote:
> > On Tuesday 06 August 2002 16:27, Marc Mutz wrote:
> > > Add "use-agent" to your ~/.gnupg/options, then make sure gpg-agent is=20
> > > started _before_ KMail and GnuPG like this:
> > >
> > > eval "$(gpg-agent --default-cache-ttl <passphrase ttl in secs>)"
> >
> > Thanks but this also doesn't seem to change anything for PGP/MIME. It just
> > breaks clearsigning. Still no password dialog pops up, just the very
> > informative error message.
>
> Well, I meanwhile found out, that using pinentry-gtk instead of pinentry-qt
> works.
> Is it just me or does this really not work? I actually never had a problem
> running a Qt application before.

We can't have that, can we? :)

Can you run pinentry-qt from the commandline? Give it the
following commands on stdin:

SETDESC Hello World
SETPROMPT Type Here->
GETPIN

Do they work? Instead of GETPIN, try CONFIRM to see if it works also.

wkr.
--
Steffen Hansen		 | Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB
Senior Software Engineer | http://www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se