UI for the list of key signatures?

Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder avbidder@fortytwo.ch
Mon Dec 2 13:30:01 2002

--=-2WuQdk87W93aR0mHAC+s

On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 13:24, Miguel Coca wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 11:46:00 +0100, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bid=
der wrote:
> > I hate tabs. I hate tabs. I hate tabs. :-)
> >=20
> > Would a windows registry editor-style ui be too complex? have the list
> > of uids on the left and the list of signatures on the right?
>=20
> Most people have just two or three uids, so that would be overkill :-)
>=20
> I have an idea. We have a list of signatures, and on top of it a dropdown
> list with one option for each uid and an extra one for "all". That way yo=
> can see the signatures on the whole key, or just those on one uid, at you=
> choice.

And the big advantage compared to tabs would be that you wouldn't have
to shorten the uids in most cases. Yes, I like that idea.

cheers
-- vbi (eagerly awaiting the next release... :-)

--=20
this email is protected by a digital signature:  http://fortytwo.ch/gpg

NOTE: keyserver bugs! get my key here: https://fortytwo.ch/gpg/92082481

--=-2WuQdk87W93aR0mHAC+s