Bug list update, 02.12.2002

Markus Gerwinski markus@gerwinski.de
Mon Dec 2 19:56:04 2002

Hi folks,

I've run my test on GPA again. Here's what I found.

New bugs:

 * Keys/Sign keys: Mostly OK, but results in a program crash, if
    - the key already has a signature of this user or
    - the default key has been deleted, and a new default key hasn't
      yet been set.
 * File/Check: Signatures are found, but now _always_ denoted as "valid",
   regardless of the key's owner trust.

Fixed bugs:

 - Import keys from Server: OK (with a small hack.)

Still in the list:

 * Signatures: GPA still doesn't display any key signatures.
 - Keys/Backup: OK, always the default key is backup'd. Still missing: A
   function to backup other keys than the default key.

Yours,

  Markus