translation

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Mon Dec 2 21:44:02 2002

--f2QGlHpHGjS2mn6Y

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 21:19:36 +0100, Michael Anckaert wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am also working on the dutch translation of gpa. I took the de.po file
> and started translating it into dutch.

Thanks,

> Some of the translations (both english and german) have '_' (underscore's)
> in it.

They mark the letter used for the keyboard shorcut.

> Should I pay special attention to their position or should their position
> be somewhat like the english text, but then in the same gramatical place?

You should think about what letter makes more sense as a shortcut, and
avoid using the same letter twice in the same window (I know that can be
hard at times, but usually you can tell by looking at the source, and even
if you make a mistake, it won't be too serious).

Regards,
--=20
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/