next release?

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Dec 12 16:03:01 2002

On Thu, Dec 12, 2002 at 03:36:47PM +0100, Miguel Coca wrote:
> Now, seriously, I'd like it to be as soon as possible. But we can't even
> think of releasing it until Gpgme 0.4.0 is released, and I don't have any
> reason to believe this will happen soon.
>
> Once Gpgme 0.4 is out, GPA should be released in a very short time.

Incidentially, I am thinking about a release of 0.4.0 within a week, so we
can make GPA a christmas present :)  0.4.0 will not replace the stable 0.3.x
line, but software needs testing, and I think the interfaces so far are
quite ok, so a release makes sense.

On my interface todo list, there is one important issue, gpgme_set_locale,
which is needed for thread safeness.  But that is not hard to do.  A bit of
documentation, a couple more tests, and we can release.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/