Fwd: Re: gpa does not see my keys

Hans-Stefan Suhle Hans-Stefan@Suhle.de
Wed Jul 3 16:58:01 2002

FYI

,--------------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht (Anfang)

 Betreff: Re: gpa does not see my keys
 Absender: John B <Yochanon@yahoo.com>
 Datum: Wed, 03 Jul 2002 03:20:53 +0200

 Hans-Stefan Suhle wrote:

 > Having restored my system, I copied my key files back into ~/.gnupg
 >
 > gpg --list-keys lists all my keys
 > gpg --list-secret finds my secret key
 >
 > However, everytime I want to start gpa, it wants to create a new set of
keys
 > and refuses to find any of the existing ones.
 >
 > Any help available?
 >
 > Thanks a lot!

   I don't have an answer for you, but I am a compadre! It's happened to me
too,
 and it's a real PITA. I think I've got 3 or 4 keys out there on the servers
now
 that I can't re-use (I just feel bad that I'm loading up the server, not
really
 so much that I can't reuse them, though I wish I could). Maybe this is a bug?
 Who would we report this to? The maker of gpa or the gpg folks?

   John
 --
 Like being presumed a thief and a liar before using a product? If so, use M$
XP.

`--------------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht (Ende)

--
Hans-Stefan Suhle (email: hss [at] suhle [dot] de)
registered Linux user number 256817 http://counter.li.org