Second part of the ChangeLog for GPA 0.5.0

Peter Gerwinski peter@gerwinski.de
Mon Jun 17 12:15:02 2002

Hi, everyone!

Miguel, thanks a lot for the good work!

Werner Koch wrote:
> >         * GPA now connects directly to the keyserver for importing keys when
> >         on MS-Windows. This uses code from WinPT.
>
> Meanwhile we fixed this in GnuPG but as long as we have no new binary
> we should continue to use this code.

The direct connection allows for a box in GPA where you can select
the key to be imported. Does `gpg --recv-keys' support such a thing?

> >         * The "Help" menu is now called "Info".
>
> Why is that.  Does Windows use "Info?", then we should have to cases.

Since the menu items are "About[ this program]", "License" and
"Warranty", this is not what users expect behind a "Help" menu,
so we renamed it to "Info[rmation about this program]".

    Peter
--
(_G-N-U_)   Dr. rer. nat. Peter Gerwinski <peter.gerwinski@g-n-u.de>
   o o      G-N-U GmbH, EDV-Dienstleistungen, http://www.g-n-u.de