GPA-0.5 ???

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Wed Mar 20 16:48:02 2002

--wTWi5aaYRw9ix9vO

On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 03:17:57PM +0100, Peter Gerwinski wrote:
> I take some GPLed software (my own one, but let's forget
> about that for the moment) and do two months of development on it.
> After giving the result to the public I get flamed for not doing it
> "the right way". World is strange=20

You have deliberatly splitted the efforts done on gpa without
understandable reasons leading to two versions.
There is a nice infrastructure and some community and you=20
underrun these structures in not using or participating in them.

It is normal in the Free Software world
that people point these mistakes out to you.

I also point out to you that if you consider this flaming,
you have not understood how a complaint can be considered a gift.

--wTWi5aaYRw9ix9vO

--wTWi5aaYRw9ix9vO--