Where do I get the Keyserver protocol plugin?

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Mon Oct 7 14:12:02 2002

On Mon, Oct 07, 2002 at 07:20:05 -0400, David Shaw wrote:
> Hmm.  I thought I put in error codes for every failure.  A network
> failure should be KEYSERVER_INTERNAL_ERROR (perhaps not the best error
> to use, but it should at least be there).

Yes, it would be good to have more detailed errors, but that would fine if
it worked all the times :-)

> Can you give me an example? I may have missed some.

Sure, check this:

VERSION 0
HOST none.none
OPTION include-disabled
OPTION include-subkeys
COMMAND GET 0x27FC3CA8

The output is:

VERSION 0
PROGRAM 1.3

gpgkeys: internal LDAP bind error: Can't contact LDAP server

No KEY FAILED, as you can see. The same happens if the server refuses the
connection, or the connection times out.

Thanks,
--
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/