Aegypten: Pending implementations in gpgmeplug

Karl-Heinz Zimmer khz@kde.org
Mon Oct 21 05:32:02 2002

--Boundary-02=_YY3s9Avgnxe4bnD

On Monday 21 October 2002 00:07, Ingo Kl=F6cker wrote:
> Dear =C6gyptians,
>
> as the release of KDE 3.1 (which will include the Aegypten/Sphinx
> enhanced KMail) isn't too far away
> (http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.1-release-plan.html)
> I'd like too know whether you intend to complete the pending
> implementations of several functions in gpgmeplug which are used by
> KMail in the next let's say 15 days?
>
> Especially implementations for the following important functions are
> missing:
>
> bool isEmailInCertificate( const char* email, const char* certificate )
>
> int caCertificateDaysLeftToExpiry( const char* certificate )
>
> int rootCertificateDaysLeftToExpiry( const char* certificate )
>
> int encryptionCRLsDaysLeftToExpiry()

Hi Ingo,

thanks for mentioning these missing issues!

Indeed we intend to add the respective implementation ASAP and I fully
undestand your wish to get it done within the next 15 days since we are
preparing the KDE 3.1 release.

As we are *pretty* bussy with the current KDE groupware project you can
imagine that we have no free resources to fix these problems 'right now'
 - but I seriously hope to get them done by that date!

So that would be by the end of Monday November 4th, 2002.

Cheers
Karl-Heinz
=2D-=20
Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klar=E4lvdalens Datakonsult AB
<mailto:khz@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>            <mailto:khz@kde.org>