RPM packages and spec

Miguel Coca e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
Tue Oct 29 13:42:02 2002

On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 17:01:55 -0800, Florin Andrei wrote:
> Hi,

Hello,

First of all, thanks for your efforts.

> I've built RPM packages for Red Hat 8.0. There's also a slightly
> modified spec file for gpa.

I've seen that Red Hat 8.0 packages GnuPG 1.0.7. GPA 0.4.3 is not fully
compatible with that version.

We are currently working on a new release that will support recent versions
of GnuPG.

> You can get everything from here:
>
> ftp://andrei.myip.org/gpa/
>
> Feel free to redistribute, yadda, yadda.
>
> I suggest to update the spec file provided with the tarball, 'cause it's
> kinda old.

There is already an updated spec file in CVS. Maybe someone who understands
them could merge both files and make sure they work with the current CVS?

Regards,
--
Miguel Coca                                         e970095@zipi.fi.upm.es
PGP Key 0x27FC3CA8                         http://zipi.fi.upm.es/~e970095/