kmail & cryptplug

Daniel Faller Daniel.Faller@physik.uni-freiburg.de
Mon Apr 21 19:36:52 2003

Hi,

I followed the instructions on
	http://kmail.kde.org/kmail-pgpmime-howto.html,

to configure kmail to sign/encrypt messages. Everything worked perfectly until
I upgraded to kde 3.1.1 (from 3.1.0).

Now the dialog used to enter the passphrase does not appear anymore, instead
kmail tells me that there is no passphrase, which is true of course ;-).

The error message is:
	gpgme_op_sign() returned this error code:  19

I re-checked the steps from the above URL and everthing seems to be fine,
gpg-agent is started (from /etc/X11/Xsession), GPG_AGENT_INFO is set ....

Any ideas what is wrong here ?

Please CC me in your replies, since I am not subscribed to this list.

Daniel

Daniel Faller

Institute of Physics
Albert-Ludwigs-Universitaet Freiburg
Hermann-Herder-Str. 3, 79104 Freiburg i. Br., Germany

Tel.: 0761-203-5875
Fax.: 0761-203-5967
e-mail:  Daniel.Faller@physik.uni-freiburg.de
PGP-Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/