gpgme.h in 0.4.3 breaks with C++ compilers

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann at
Tue Dec 23 13:17:16 CET 2003

On Mon, Dec 22, 2003 at 07:46:31PM +0100, Daniel Molkentin wrote:
> Hi!
> I noticed g++ bailing out on gpgme.h from both 0.4.3 and CVS for using the
> (reserved) class keyword:
> "unsigned int class";
> Thus, gpgme renders useless for use with C++ compilers.

I received another report on this and am working on a fix that is backward
compatible with existing C programs.  This is rather simple but drags along
with it a couple of changes in the docs and test suite.

`Rhubarb is no Egyptian god.' GNU    marcus at
Marcus Brinkmann              The Hurd
Marcus.Brinkmann at