mutts deb: mutt_dotlock per missions (was: Debian Woody packages for KDE 3.1 + Ägypten)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard@intevation.de
Mon Feb 10 17:15:02 2003

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

Ralf,

I've found a bug.
Package: mutts-gpgme
Version: 1.5.0+021125a-0woody1

The permissions for
	/usr/bin/mutt_dotlock
are not installed correctly.
They should be group mail with setgid set.

Symptoms of the bug are: You cannot write your inbox.
Fix: as root: =20
	chgrp mail /usr/bin/mutt_dotlock ; chmod g+s /usr/bin/mutt_dotlock

If probably would be ideal to make it possible
to install mutt and mutts in parallel.  But that is just a wish.
	Bernhard

On Thu, Jan 16, 2003 at 09:06:51PM +0100, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> Sorry for cross-posting, first of all. I've build a set of debian woody=
=20
> packages for KDE 3.1 (as most will now except on gpa-dev@gnupg.org) and a=
dded=20
> a complete set of woody packages for Aegypten now.=20

> Packages not in unstable but from gnupg.org:
> dirmngr  libksba  mutts-gpgme  newpg  opensc  pinentry

> I would be pleased if bugs in the overall modified build process can be=
=20
> reported or if everything is functional now (S/MIME, OpenPGP).=20

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8

--MGYHOYXEY6WxJCY8--