pinentry-qt still not working here

Marc Mutz mutz@kde.org
Tue Feb 11 20:06:02 2003

--Boundary-02=_DiUS+wz8VWTrs3i

On Tuesday 11 February 2003 19:53, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
<snip>
> There must be other problems. Perhaps related to your qt?
> I'm using the pinentry-qt you've build and it works nicely here.
<snip>

Here, too. Perhaps it's in the config file? Mine reads:
$ cat ~/.gnupg/gpg-agent.conf
pinentry-program /usr/local/bin/pinentry-qt
no-grab
default-cache-ttl 1800

I'm thinking primarily about the no-grab here...

Marc

=2D-=20
History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of
urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.
                                  -- Justice Thurgood Marshall, 1989