GPGME_No_Matching_Secret_Key error code missing

Marc Mutz mutz@kde.org
Wed Feb 12 19:12:01 2003

--Boundary-02=_/KjS+PrLCwt4UWq

On Wednesday 12 February 2003 01:50, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
<snip>
> Please also see README-alpha.
<snip>

The point here is that _we_ (as KMail developers) didn't start using=20
gpgme for a production-quality system. The Aegypten project introduced=20
this.

To spell this out, in case it is not clear: Your code is now part of the=20
(recommended) requirements for KMail 1.5.x (note: no aegypten_branch),=20
which was just released as part of KDE 3.1.0.

I think that was the right decision, but now you have to face the fact=20
that gpgme (and pinentry, dirmanager, gpg-agent, cryptplug and gpgsm)=20
are going to be used in production environments (at least at the BSI,=20
hopefully), no matter how much you stress that it's all alpha. :-)

Apart from that, gpgme is no longer in the alpha/ subdir on your FTP=20
server...

Marc

=2D-=20
I am Bush of USA. You will be pacified. Resistance is futile.

--Boundary-02=_/KjS+PrLCwt4UWq

--Boundary-02=_/KjS+PrLCwt4UWq--