cannot verify signature in KMail 3.1

Bernd Rilling rilling@fgsw.uni-stuttgart.de
Thu Feb 27 11:53:01 2003

Hi,

when I got signed email the following text appears on the shell where I=20
start kmail:

gpgmeplug checkMessageSignature status flags: 804
gpgmeplug checkMessageSignature found NO EMAIL

And the email-status is "ung=FCltige Signatur" and=20
"Es ist ein Systemfehler aufgetreten."

When I click on the Key "0x360F7F5800AFEE54" the certmanager shows me
the certificate.

When I send myself a s/mime signed email the following appears:

gpgmeplug checkMessageSignature status flags: 3
gpgmeplug checkMessageSignature found email: <rilling@fgsw.uni-stuttgart.de>

And the email-status is "Korrekte Signatur"

So what's the proper way to locate the error (saving the signed message and=
 then ...)?=20

PS: my cert is created with subjectAltName=3Demail....

KMail 1.5 (KDE 3.1)
and the other stuff from http://kmail.kde.org/kmail-pgpmime-howto.html

=20
Bye, Bernd