[Announce] GPGME 0.4.2 released

Marcus Brinkmann Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jul 31 20:18:07 2003

On Thu, Jul 31, 2003 at 08:09:45PM +0200, Marcus Brinkmann wrote:
> * Bug fixes are bug fixes.  We are willing to stretch the definition of a
>   bug fix a bit in our favour, but we try to be careful to not break
>   anything gratuitously.  If an interface is not clear or has strange
>   behaviour, it's better to ask here if it is how it is supposed to be rather
>   than relying on possibly buggy behaviour of the code.

One example is how you link gpgme to thread libraries, this might change
because the current automatic setup is not portable and broken in several
ways :-/  This would only affect multithreaded users, and only the linking
stage (or, _maybe_, defining a macro before including gpgme.h).

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/