[bug #2203] (aegypten) Wish: KMail prefered signature key

Request Tracker aegypten-issues at intevation.de
Mon Nov 3 15:39:49 CET 2003

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2203

Subject: Wish: KMail prefered signature key

Let us assume two valid private keys are present.
The mails the user gets might be encrypted in on of them.

However the user only wants to sign emails with one
of the two keys. A scenario what happens when I have a new
key, but my old one is still valid for a while.

Currently KMail will ask back which key to use for signing.
It would be nice to have a way to configure that
default signature key and avoid that additional dialog.