EMail in S/MIME cert not found

Felix Buenemann atmosfear@users.sourceforge.net
Sat Sep 20 02:34:12 2003

Hi,

I put up some work today to get S/MIME support via aegypten working with
KMail. It seems to work, but gpgmeplug isn't detecting the EMail-Address
stored in my WEB.DE Freemail-Certificate.

On the console I'm getting the error:
gpgmeplug checkMessageSignature found NO EMAIL

Here's the output from gpgsm --list-secret-keys:
/home/atmosfear/.gnupg/pubring.kbx
Serial number: 00FF68F5
       Issuer: /CN=WEB.DE TrustCenter Voll-Zertifikate/OU=TrustCenter
CA/O=WEB.DE AG/L=D-76227 Karlsruhe/C=DE/EMail=trust@web.de