[issue86] Migrate Your 4GL Applications to Java / .NET

migration aegypten-issues at intevation.de
Wed Feb 18 15:32:12 CET 2004

New submission from migration <migration at metex.com>:

Are you still putting off migrating your Centura, PowerBuilder or Oracle
Forms application to Java or .NET? You should know about the Metex Migrator
Solution, a proven way to move your legacy 4GL applications to the modern
languages of Java or .NET. Metex is the leader in 4GL Migrations and has a
wide spectrum of clients that range from fast growing software companies to
Fortune 500 corporations and government clients.

A Complete Turnkey Migration Solution
Using the combination of the Metex Migrator Automated Tool and our
Professional Services, Metex delivers a 100% migrated application to you
ready for testing. Our unique process is a no risk, cost-effective and fast
way to migrate your legacy PowerBuilder, Centura or Oracle Forms
applications to Java or .NET.

High Quality Code
At the heart of the Metex Migration Solution is The Metex Migrator, the
world's leading migration tool. It produces very high quality code using
native datatypes and architecture so you can easily maintain and support
the application going forward. Plus, the business logic of the original
application is migrated intact into the new language so your current
investment is protected. And because the Metex Migrator Solution uses an
automated tool, it's over 75% faster than a manual migration. Best quality,
faster, cost-effective and with automated accuracy -- the Metex Migrator
Solution is the best way to migrate your PowerBuilder, Centura or Oracle
Forms applications to Java or .NET!

Reap the Benefits of a Thin-client Web Enabled Solution
For many companies the key requirement driving the move away from their
aging 4GL platform to Java or .NET is the mandate to switch to a more
modern Multi-Tier or Web-Enabled environment. Metex has the expertise to
take your Client Server application directly into J2EE/JSP or into ASP.NET.

How Can You Learn More?
To learn about the latest migration technology, go to www.metex.com to get
our latest white paper and register for a web seminar. In the seminar
you'll see a live demonstration of the exciting new Metex Migrator
technology and have a chance to ask questions to our migration experts.

Sincerely,

Roy Mular
Metex Inc.
25 Adelaide Street East
Toronto, Canada
416.203.8730 x233

Note:	If you do not want to receive any further messages from Metex, please
send a note to margeting_admin at metex.com with the word "stop" in the
subject line.

messages: 353
nosy: migration
status: unread
title: Migrate Your 4GL Applications to Java / .NET