[issue94] gpgsm --export-secret-key should return a libgpg-error compatible error code over --status-fd

Marc Mutz aegypten-issues at intevation.de
Mon Feb 23 16:55:00 CET 2004

New submission from Marc Mutz <marc at klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se>:

Currently, we have no way to alert the user other than showing stderr, which
doesn't really fit our gpgme-centered development model.

Note: I'm not saying that gpgme should handle this. All I need is
  ERROR <source> <code>
sent back over the status-fd. I suppose the above tag already is
libgpg-error-based?

assignedto: werner
messages: 387
nosy: marc, werner
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: gpgsm --export-secret-key should return a libgpg-error compatible error code over --status-fd
topic: gpgsm