can't add new keys

Duncan Lithgow duncan at lithgow-schmidt.dk
Sun Mar 13 08:34:00 CET 2005

Hi all,

I've been trying to use gpa for a bit now but not having much luck. I'm
pretty new to gpg. I've got my keyring in and my own keys work fine. But
I just can't get it to retrieve any new keys at all. I've tried on the
servers listed below:

I found this key for Gregory P. Amos 0xA1058D40 who seems to be a
developer of GPA, here's the responses:

ldap://pgp.surfnet.nl:11370
-> gpgkeys: internal bind error: Can't contact LDAP server

ldap://keyserver.pgp.com
-> gpgkeys: LDAP search error: No such object

hkp://pgp.mit.edu
-> There is no plugin available for the keyserver protocol you specified

hkp://keyserver.kjsl.com
-> There is no plugin available for the keyserver protocol you specified

I'd love some help getting this working

Duncan
--
Linux user #372812