Hello?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 18:45:14 +0200

"D. Hugh Redelmeier" <hugh@mimosa.com> writes:

> Does this list exist? I heard of it through
> http://www.gnupg.org/docs.html. I think that I've subscribed, but I
> didn't get any feedback, nor does there seem to be an archive.
Sorry. I added a .procmail rule but forgot to add the folder to my list of mailboxes, so I noticed your mail today while looking at the archive (lists.gnupg.org). There are no subscribers yet and I think I have to check why it does not work.
> I would like to try using gcrypt in Pluto, the IKE daemon of the FreeS/WAN
> project (http://www.xs4al.nl/~freeswan).
>
> Is there such a thing as gcrypt?
I am working on it (talked with Richard about this a while back) but I am not ready. Symmetric cipher and MD API will not chnage anmore but I am not sure how to do the PK API. Please tell me what functionality you need for Pluto, so that I can do a first release with that in mind. I am currently working on a 1.1 of GnuPG which will use this library. Werner -- Werner Koch at guug.de www.gnupg.org keyid 621CC013