Low-level crypto interface

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 15 Dec 2000 09:57:20 +0100

On Thu, 14 Dec 2000, Carlos Morgado wrote:

> Now the ob question, what is the gcrypt devel status ?
Well, I noticed that Niels used gcrypt_something() in his API description. I am not sure whether this is just an example - I have found no time to read the description. libgcrypt (the library from gnupg) is used by gnutls and I am going to split gnupg into gnupg and the library. I only need to find a day or so to tinker with the CVS. Development of libgcrypt should go much faster as soon as it is not anymore closely bound to gnupg. Werner