another question, and a small patch

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:08:48 +0200

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:

> a new list containing all of them. So if they're actually release()'d,
> it's not a good thing :-)
Well that might be the reason that gcry_sexp_release was a dummy ;-) Frankly, my plan is to first check wether this S-Exp really work and don't impose too much parsing overhead. The nice thing with S-Exp is that we don't need to change the API when a new PK algorithm is introduced.
I know about the shallow copy issues, so ref-counting seems to be so only easy way to cope with it. werner -- Werner Koch OpenPGP key 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH tel +49 211 239577-0 Birkenstr. 12 email wk@OpenIT.de D-40233 Duesseldorf http://www.OpenIT.de