another question, and a small patch

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 18:05:10 +0200

On Tue, 13 Jun 2000, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:

> Well, it's running directly over HTTP -- but we need public key support;
> also, there is unfortunately no TLS/SSL library that is fully GPL'd,
> something that is important
Some folks are working on it. See lists.gnupg.org and cvs.gnupg.org (gnutls). I am not following cloesely but I think they can need some help.
> I'm a little unclear as to the different versions of GnuPG -- what is
> the planned release date for the one that includes libgcrypt?
Tsss, I guess you have to live with pre-release version og libgcrupt for a while. There are quote a lot of changes to the core GnuPg planned. Werner -- Werner Koch OpenPGP key 621CC013 OpenIT GmbH tel +49 211 239577-0 Birkenstr. 12 email wk@OpenIT.de D-40233 Duesseldorf http://www.OpenIT.de