Searching for gnupg-1.0.6 for Sun Sparc Solaris 2.5.1

Jason.Mak@ING-Barings.com Jason.Mak@ING-Barings.com
Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:34:43 +0800

Dear all,

  As I am working on the security project now under Unix platform, do you
have a version of Solaris 2.5.1 for gnupg-1.0.6 package ? I know this is a
quite an old version of Unix platform but hope you suggest any http site and
ftp site with this version of package so that I can download the package for
testing.

Thanks and Regards,

Jason

The information in this Internet email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this Internet
email by anyone else is unauthorised.

contained in this Internet email are subject to the terms and conditions
expressed in any applicable governing ING's terms of business or
client engagement letter.

Visit us at www.ing.com