Non-revocable signatures

Ryan Phillips ryan@trolocsis.com
Mon, 6 May 2002 00:59:35 -0700

--=.XT4.Yzxk4aXlXJ

I'm not really sure if this is a standard that is implemented, but I have
a small qualm with the new non-revocable signatures found in 1.0.7 of gnupg.

I hope I understand how this option is used.

personally I think that a non-revocable signature needs to be confirmed by the owner
of the key.  I would think it possible for someone to 'spam' a key
with invalid dummy names, maybe even leud handles, and the owner of the
key wouldn't be able to remove the signatures.

Is this possible?  It seems probable, and is this a problem?

-ryan
--=.XT4.Yzxk4aXlXJ

--=.XT4.Yzxk4aXlXJ--