v1.1.42 / Win32 MinGW problem (and solution) / ac_cv_sys_symbol_underscore / GNUPG_SYS_SYMBOL_UNDERSCORE

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 10:36:52 +0200

On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:50:22 +0200, Ludovic LANGE said:

> This seems to be linked with the removal of the macro definition
> GNUPG_SYS_SYMBOL_UNDERSCORE (acinclude.m4, cvs log for rev 1.39 :
> http://cvs.gnupg.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/libgcrypt/acinclude.m4 )
> which used to define the symbol 'ac_cv_sys_symbol_underscore'.

Indeed, it was accidently removed.  Most likely because it was only
used indirect in a shell script invoked by configure.

Its back now but I changed the implementation to make use of the code
libtool already provides.  Will soon be in the CVS.

Thanks,

Werner Koch                                      <wk@gnupg.org>
The GnuPG Experts                                http://g10code.com
Free Software Foundation Europe	                 http://fsfeurope.org