CVS?

Guenther, Kurt - NASHCCON kurt.guenther.NASHCCON@acs-inc.com
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 16:24:48 -0400

Sorry for the obvious question.

I'm now getting a compile error.  I'm on RedHat 8, gcc 3.2, etc.

It's complains:

../src/gcrypt.h:27:23: gpg-error.h: No such file or directory.

Further down it complains about 'gpg_error_t' which is probably the same
thing.

I did a find throughout libgcrypt and gnugp and didn't find the header.

--Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: Moritz Schulte [mailto:moritz@duesseldorf.ccc.de]
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 3:16 PM
To: Guenther, Kurt - NASHCCON
Cc: Gcrypt-Devel (E-mail)
Subject: Re: CVS?

"Guenther, Kurt - NASHCCON" <kurt.guenther.NASHCCON@acs-inc.com> writes:

> Okay, I have it.  How do I get going?

Have a look at the README, it says:

    CVS
    ---

    If you are using the CVS version, make sure that you have the
    latest automake (I am using Debian Sid) and run ./autogen.sh to
    create configure.  You also need to enable maintainer mode at
    configure time with the `--enable-maintainer-mode' switch; without
    this switch, the documentation can not be build, since the file
    `version.texi', which is needed for building the documentation,
    will only be generated, if maintainer mode is enabled.

		moritz
--
((gpg-key-id . "6F984199")
 (email      . "moritz@duesseldorf.ccc.de")