Release?

Werner Koch wk@gnupg.org
Mon, 07 Jul 2003 10:03:45 +0200

On Sat, 05 Jul 2003 22:06:05 +0200, Simon Josefsson said:

> I think this patch takes care of the problem.  I include a bonus patch
> to make the manual build too.

FWIW, I created a snapshop[1] of gnupg 1.9 on Friday and while doing that
I fixed a couple of configuration problems and some other small bugs
with libgcrypt et al.  At least a make dist and building the entire
suite on another box does work now.

I have not commited the changes yet because I have to keep a working
copy for this week as we are going to demonstrate the OpenPGP card
stuff at the GNU/LinuxTag this week.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner

[1] Not offically released because it is useless without those new
OpenPGP cards

--
Werner Koch                                      <wk@gnupg.org>
The GnuPG Experts                                http://g10code.com