Starting with libgrypt

Warren, Tony tonyw@prairiesys.com
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 08:13:28 -0500

Ralf,

The documentation is greatly improved in 1.1.12. (I don't know why the
source page only has 1.1.11 on it - I got version 1.1.12 from this link
in the announce list:
http://lists.gnupg.org/pipermail/gnupg-announce/2003q1/000265.html

And there are some test programs that give a general idea of the process
in:
tests/ and src/benchmark.c

Essentially, the path goes:  data -> MPI -> SEXP -> pk encryption
(still in SEXP)...  The decryption process is basically the same in
reverse.

Certainly there are people on this list who can help you with specific
problems much better than I, but it would be worth your time to browse
through this list, as many common problems have been asked and resolved
already.

Good luck!

--
Tony Warren