Now... running libgcrypt on Windows?

Warren, Tony tonyw@prairiesys.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 16:53:33 -0500

Hello,

I finally resolved my segfault problems... they were mostly due to
inexperience with C programming, due to my C++/Java background.  I would
like to thank everyone who gave suggestions - they were most helpful!

Now I need to see if there is either a version of libgcrypt that will
allow me to use the same C code I wrote for Linux on a Windows PC, or if
there is another solution... (I've heard people talk about Cygwin, but
haven't had a chance to research it yet...).

Any suggestions on the best way to implement a functioning C library
utilizing libgcrypt on a PC?  Thank you in advance!

--
Tony Warren
garbaj@prairiesys.com

<}-: