new interface

salvatore salvatore_uni at tiscali.it
Mon Jul 19 21:44:26 CEST 2004

I'm still working on those encrypt and decrypt functions but i still didnt solve the problem.As you saw in one of my previous mail i used the old
interface with S-exp,so since i use old interface in all my program(i.e. generation of key) i was wondering if they are compatible with
the new interface(gcry_ac_*),that is,if i generate RSA with old interface and then encrypt using the new interface(gcry_ac_*),will
 i have problems!?Or shall i rewrite everything using the new interface?!?!

Regards
Salvo