libgcrypt and patches

Simon Josefsson jas at extundo.com
Thu Aug 25 23:39:54 CEST 2005

Werner Koch <wk at gnupg.org> writes:

> On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 14:35:37 +0200 (CEST), Dirk Stoecker said:
>
>> some months ago I sent patches (multiple times) to the current libgcrypt
>> CVS code to fix a series of memory holes. Since this time I neither had
>> any response nor did the CVS code of libgcrypt change a bit since then.
>
> Libgcrypt is under subversion, maybe you used the the old CVS rep.
> The latest changes are a few days old.

Is there some information on how to access libgcrypt in subversion
anywhere?  I read the announcement that gnupg changed to subversion,
but not for other packages.  www.gnupg.org still point at CVS,
although viewcvs on cvs.gnupg.org seem to have stopped working.

One guessed location failed here:

jas at latte:~/src$ svn co svn://cvs.gnupg.org/libgcrypt/trunk libgcrypt
svn: /var/lib/svn/libgcrypt/conf/svnserve.conf:12: Section header expected

Thanks,
Simon