Fwd: Re: [Help-gnutls] Why delay generating second and other keys?

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 11:31:24 CEST 2005

Hello,
 I forward this bug report. It seems like a bug to exit()... I don't know if
there are possible alternatives there though.

Subject: Re: [Help-gnutls] Why delay generating second and other keys?
Date: Wednesday 26 October 2005 22:51
From: Fran <e_agf at yahoo.es>
To: help-gnutls at gnu.org

[...]

Another question:
Libcrypt use exit() in functions.

The function

> gnutls_x509_privkey_generate (key, key_type, bits, 0)

does not return any value because libcrypt function use exit(). For this
 reason a program that have this function can not known which is the problem.
 For example if

> gnutls_global_init();

is not called before.