Patch: remove REGISTER_DEFAULT_DIGESTS in md.c

haypo at inl.fr haypo at inl.fr
Thu Jul 6 12:14:31 CEST 2006

Hi,

This is my first patch for gcrypt: it removes use of
"REGISTER_DEFAULT_DIGESTS" macro (in cipher/md.c).

It removed it because global_init() already calls _gcry_md_init(), and we
can register default digests there. So I moved "REGISTER_DEFAULT_DIGESTS"
code in _gcry_md_init() and removed variables default_digests_registered
and digests_registered_lock.

Warning: Now you have to call global_init() before any function of md.c
... but this was already true, isn't it?

Victor Stinner