C'n'p error in ./cipher/sha512.c copyright statement
ametzler at downhill.at.eu.org
Sun Jun 25 16:38:43 CEST 2006
cipher/sha512.c starts with:
/* sha512.c - SHA384 and SHA512 hash functions
* Copyright (C) 2003 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
* Libgcrypt is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
* it under the terms of the GNU Lesser general Public License as
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
The last paragraph should also refer to "GNU Lesser general Public License"
instead of "GNU General Public License".
Thanks, cu andreas
More information about the Gcrypt-devel