How to send public key

manvendra yadav manvendra_1977 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 10 08:32:38 CEST 2008

Hi,

  I am using assymetric cryptography to encrypt/decrypt data...
  I have generated a key pair  using gcry_ac_key_pair_generate API of libgcrypt.
  After that I extracted the public key PKEY and now I want to send this PKEY
  to a second system so that uisng it , data can be encrypted.
  My problem is this that I do not know how to pass this PKEY and encrypted data
  to "send" and "recv" APIs of socket.

  Regards,
  Manvendra

http://mail.yahoo.com