Release candidate for libgcrypt 1.4.1.

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Tue Apr 22 12:30:19 CEST 2008

Hi!

I just did a release candidate for 1.4.1:

  ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/libgcrypt/libgcrypt-1.4.1rc1.tar.bz2 (946k)
  ftp://ftp.gnupg.org/gcrypt/alpha/libgcrypt/libgcrypt-1.4.1rc1.tar.bz2.sig

Please try it out and if you experience problems, let me know.  Changes
are:

 * Fixed a bug introduced by 1.3.1 which led to the comsumption of far
   too much entropy for the intial seeding.

 * Improved AES performance for CFB and CBC modes.

 * Removed build problems for the Padlock support.

As well as the usual minor bug fixes.  Without major problems I am going
to release 1.4.1 in two days.

Shalom-Salam,