forking new process when calling gnutls_global_init() function

Haidar Habib h.habib at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 14:05:53 CET 2008

Hi Wernaer,

Thanks for your response.
Actually in HPUX machine there is no /dev/random device and I think
thats why libgcrypt is forking a new process.
As per your suggestion I tried to install EGD but couldn't do so in
HPUX because it's showing some errors.

So one way of avoiding this is to kill the new process which has been created.
Can you pls let us know will there be any problem if we kill the new
process which is created.

Regards,
Haidar