Is gcry_ac_data_encrypt_scheme() not re-entrant?

Manu Srivastava mastermanu2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 05:37:07 CEST 2008

Nevermind, I did not realize that the value of *cipher when passed to
gcry_ac_io_init() needs to be NULL to avoid
regrowing the array.

(Also, the ampersands should not be there for initializing the second
gcry_ac_io_t struct although that was a typo
in the email and independent of the issue I was encountering).