configure option to disable tests

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jun 16 10:19:28 CEST 2008

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 12:46, ciprian.craciun at gmail.com said:

>     I'm asking this because I want to install libgcrypt to a
> non-standard location (ex. /packages/libgcrypt--1.4.1), and after
> installing it I want to symlink all includes and libs into
> /packages/.include /packages/.lib, but the tests fail by not finding
> the includes and libs (as they haven't been symlink-ed yet).

It would be easier if you install the final packages (well the symlinks)
int /packages/{include,lib,bin}.  This can be done by using:

  ./configure --prefix=/packages
  make
  make install prefix=/packages/libgcrypt--1.4.1

In your case you need to run configure with something like

  ./configure --bindir=/packages/.bin --libdir=/packages/.lib .....

and quite some more options.  Check out ./configure --help. The make
invocations are still as show above.

Salam-Shalom,